Scotland’s Premier VW Shows
25th-27th May 2018
1. Between 2300 and 0800 there will be a total ban on all vehicle movement on site – except for emergency and authorised vehicles.
2. Main gates will be CLOSED AT 2300 – there will be no vehicle admitted to the camping area after this time except for emergency service vehicles.
3. No unnecessary movement of vehicles at all other times.
4. Day visitors must leave by 6pm.
5. Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
6. Drinking and driving will not be tolerated and may be reported to police.
7. Speed limit within event areas and exit road is 5 mph. Please be aware of residential roads when leaving event, i.e. no racing down Leafield Road
8. No sound system, strobes or bright lights to be used in camping areas after 2300.
9. No unnecessary noise in quiet camping during daytime or after midnight on site.
10. Don’t litter! Please use bins, skips and black waste sacks provided.
11. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
12. Barbeques are permitted, provided they are purpose built, raised off the ground, and use only regular barbeque charcoal / briquettes / gas. These must be attended at all times and completely extinguished after use.
13. NO OTHER OPEN FIRES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
14. No smoking in marquee or public buildings such as toilets.
15. No glass containers allowed in marquee (except necessary bar stock).
16. Bar staff may refuse to serve alcohol to anyone who appears to be under the age of 21 unless they can show proof of being over 18.
17. Volksfling staff and security staff are empowered to refuse entry and eject anyone causing an obvious nuisance or a breach of regulations above. Anyone repeatedly breaching rules will be asked to leave.
18. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY – please contact security, first aid or a member of the organising staff on site, as well as emergency services.
Stay safe and have a great show! We see the above rules as good common sense to enhance everyone’s enjoyment. Don’t let the reckless actions of a few spoil it for the rest of us…