Scotland’s Premier VW Show
24th-26th May 2019
Camping tickets are £30 per person. If there is still space available tickets on the gate will be £35 per person. Youth tickets are £2 and can only be booked with an adult ticket. Youths are 12 years old to 16 years old. Under 12 year old are free. This year you can choose which field to camp in when you buy your ticket. Once booked these are not transferable so please ensure all your friends and family book the same field if you want to camp together. To ensure everyone’s safety we have to restrict numbers in each field therefore you will not be able to swap fields when you arrive. For the same reason ticket numbers are limited. We would advise booking early as tickets may sell out prior to the event. Once sold out there will be no tickets available on the gate. In order to manage numbers and to plan for the future we have introduced a camping unit ticket. If you are buying a weekend ticket you must have a camping unit ticket. A camping unit is a tent, camper or caravan up to 6 metres. If you require more than 6 metres please buy 2. Two adults coming in two tents will require 2 camping unit tickets. Four adults in one large tent will require one camping unit ticket. These are in addition to your weekend entry ticket. The 1p charge is due to PayPal requiring a charge to put an item in your basket.
Day entry is on gate only and is £8 per day, adults only under 17 is free, Gates open at 8 am and you should leave by 6pm. You should only park in day parking unless you are taking part in an event or club stand.
Any queries about camping or if you can’t pay by paypal please contact Sharon here
1. Between 2300 and 0800 there will be a total ban on all vehicle movement on site – except for emergency and authorised vehicles.
2. Main gates will be CLOSED AT 2300 – there will be no vehicle admitted to the camping area after this time except for emergency service vehicles.
3. No unnecessary movement of vehicles at all other times.
4. Day visitors must leave by 6pm.
5. Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
6. Drinking and driving will not be tolerated and may be reported to police.
7. Speed limit within event areas and exit road is 5 mph. Please be aware of residential roads when leaving event, i.e. no racing down Leafield Road
8. No sound system, strobes or bright lights to be used in camping areas after 2300.
9. No unnecessary noise in quiet camping during daytime or after midnight on site.
10. Don’t litter! Please use bins, skips and black waste sacks provided.
11. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
12. Barbeques are permitted, provided they are purpose built, raised off the ground, and use only regular barbeque charcoal / briquettes / gas. These must be attended at all times and completely extinguished after use.
13. NO OTHER OPEN FIRES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
14. No smoking in marquee or public buildings such as toilets.
15. No generators apart from catering stalls
16. No glass containers allowed in marquee (except necessary bar stock).
17. Bar staff may refuse to serve alcohol to anyone who appears to be under the age of 21 unless they can show proof of being over 18.
18. Volksfling staff and security staff are empowered to refuse entry and eject anyone causing an obvious nuisance or a breach of regulations above. Anyone repeatedly breaching rules will be asked to leave.
19. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY – please contact security, first aid or a member of the organising staff on site, as well as emergency services.
Stay safe and have a great show! We see the above rules as good common sense to enhance everyone’s enjoyment. Don’t let the reckless actions of a few spoil it for the rest of us…
Note the booking process has changed, please read below and look at the map before purchasing tickets.
Pre-booking is now closed. There are a few tickets left for field 2 which will be sold on the gate for £35. Once sold we will post on Facebook and here saying full.